Respect in Sport
Respect in Sport Program for Provincial Women’s Softball Association
PWSA has introduced this requirement to attempt to mitigate some of the disturbing behaviors that are becoming all too prominent in our sport. We also wish to mitigate liability for the leagues, coaches and all other volunteers who give so much of their time to our athletes. Athletes in the Women’s Open and Intermediate II divisions must complete the “Parent/Player Program”.
Coaches must complete the Activity Leader program – cost $30.00 – there is not a Code for a discount. PWSA has already negotiated a discounted rate for you. If you are a parent coach then you do not need to take the family program. However, we do require your partner/spouse to take along with your child.
Parents and the players will take the “Parent/Player program” and the $12.00 fee allows both parents and the children to take the course. Please note – we encourage the parent to complete the program with the child.
Should you try to register and find your team is not in the drop-down list, please let us know and we will have them added. If you have taken this course for any other sport or group, you can sign in and import your certificate number without having to take the course again. This course is valid regardless of the sport.
Respect in Sport Parent/Player Program
Website for Program: https://pwsaparent.respectgroupinc.com
Program Access Instructions:
- If you have an existing Parent Program certificate, select “Import a Certificate” and follow the prompts
- If you have an existing profile in any other Respect Group program, select “No User Profile? Register Now” and then “Look-Up”
- If this is your first time registering for a Respect Group Program, select “No User Profile? Register Now” followed by “Register”
- Complete registration and add your child under the Child Management section which is required to receive credit for the program
- Select “Submit” at the bottom of the page and you will be directed to the payment page
- On the payment page, click Pay Now, or Enter a Pre-Registration Code if you have been provided one by your organization
- Once the payment has been processed, you will be directed to the Home Page of the program
- To re-access the program, return to the same URL indicated above and enter the username and password created during registration
Respect in Sport Activity Leader Program
Website for Program: Click here