Travel Permits

Every team or individual travelling out of the province must have a travel permit.  A travel permit is required for all events including games, tournaments, softball camps and softball clinics.    Each travel permits costs $20.00

A travel permit must be requested 2 weeks in advance of the event.  Failure to do so may result in no travel permit being issued.

New for 2018 the travel permit  and team roster are fillable forms.  To avoid delays, carefully read instructions on the forms and make sure both forms are completed in full.

travel permit forms

Send fully completed forms along with payment to Theresa Coleman, 29-2000 The Collegeway, Mississauga ON.  L5L 5Y9 . Cheques can be made payable to PWSA.  All inquires can be emailed to Theresa at

Travelling outside the province without a travel permit may result in fines and suspensions.

For Affiliation Information and Forms, please visit the Affiliation page.